Calling all women who love to travel! I’m pleased to announce that I will be co-hosting a travel-themed Twitter Chat with two other amazing travel bloggers. We will be chatting about all sorts of travel-related subjects (natch), sharing travel stories, and having a super great time. Care to join us? This is a bi-weekly event, and we’d love for you to attend our first chat session (and all the future ones, of course).
Here are the details (or the Five Ws):
- Who: Our lovely hosts are Rebecca Litovsky (Rebecca’s International Kitchen), Ronda Wylie (Say Hello Blog), and yours truly.
- What: This is the new #sisterhoodtravel Twitter Chat, hosted by women who love to travel, for women who love to travel. We’ll be chatting about travel tips, destinations, travel stories, and more.
- Where: On Twitter. Naturally!
- When: Twice a month on Thursdays, at 8pm CST.
- Why: To meet, converse, and have a generally great time with other ladies who love to travel!
How can you join?
Simple! Our hashtag (if you haven’t noticed yet) is #sisterhoodtravel. And if you’ve never attended a travel twitter chat before (or any twitter chat for that matter), no problemo. 🙂 Here is a very informative article on How to Participate in a Twitter Chat.
Or watch Ronda’s super helpful video about How to Join a Twitter Chat!
We’d love to get the word out about this Twitter Chat (as they say, sharing is caring), so if you’re as excited about this event as I am, please tell all your traveling friends! And, you’ll be there too, right? Remember, it’s Thursdays at 8pm CST.
Sisterhood Travel has a new schedule! We now chat about travel on the second Thursday of the month. The last Thursday of the month is a special chat for those taking part in our new travel book club.
Sisterhood Travel is no longer just a Twitter Chat. We now have our own website (as of May, 2016): SisterhoodTravel.com
On the site you’ll find all sorts of info about our Twitter Chat & Book Club, plus you can now sign up to be notified so you will never miss a chat!
So my friend, will you join us for a bit of travel talk? Are there any travel Twitter chats that you’ve participated in the past & enjoyed? Let me know in the comments below!